Does social media have a greater impact in patient's health practise compared to the physician advice?
See results: http://twtpoll.com/r/1639wo
By anonymous | Twtpoll created more than 3 months ago
See results: http://twtpoll.com/r/vyuj1t
By @HarmonicJLE | Twtpoll created more than 1 months ago
PERSONAL HEALTH RECORDS
See results: http://twtpoll.com/r/nf3x7e
By @nyhto | Twtpoll created more than 4 months ago
See results: http://twtpoll.com/r/835nya
By @worldmedcard | Twtpoll created more than 4 months ago
See results: http://twtpoll.com/r/4wrdxl
By @marketintellnow | Twtpoll created more than 4 months ago
See all Health polls See all Diet and Fitness Polls
How do you record your workouts and eats?
- It's all about my health and how I feel, love handles be darned
- It's for my looks and why is that a bad thing?
- Yeah, I say it's primarily about my health but I love that it makes me look better too.
- It's mostly about my looks - the health benefits are just an added bonus.
- I'm an exercise addict so whatever. Just move out of the way of my fan already!
- How did we get off topic? Shouldn't we be lambasting Men's Health for their rampant misogyny??
- I'm a man & I'd just like to say your dryer analogy is lame. I'll leave a better one in the comment
Closed, Total Votes: 741
Aurametrix is working on personal health management systems, for a healthier world